Through our Business-to-Business (B2B) sales channel, we are willing to work with your business or group in whatever manner works best for you. We understand that each client's needs may be unique and we have accommodated many different group clients in the past such as federal, state and local government agencies, medical offices, hospitals, assisted living facilities, nursing school programs, chef school programs, electricians and technical school programs, restaurants and professional offices across a variety of industries.
Our B2B sales process is straightforward. First, we will meet (in our shop, at your business, by telephone or E-mail) to discuss your business uniform needs and recommend suitable products. We have many vendor catalogs in our shop and we can often provide specific vendor catalogs to you as well. We can also provide some limited product samples for evaluation. Once a product decision has been made, we can provide a size run for employees to try on for fit before placing large orders.
Once you are ready to order, we receive orders over the phone, by E-mail, by FAX and now online through our new backend B2B sales portal. We would create a private product list that you as the office administrator or your employees could log in and access to order. For order payment, we accept online payments by purchase order, PayPal, or credit cards. Any required embroidery is done offsite at our personalization partner in West Virginia, and then orders are sorted, packed and can be shipped, delivered locally, or picked up in-store at your convenience.
Price vs. Value
If you are generally a price sensitive buyer, bear in mind that while our prices are competitive, they may not be the absolute lowest price you could find on the Internet. There are dozens of large retail uniform E-commerce sites with enormous buying power that can offer the absolute lowest prices with a strictly anonymous transaction model. We believe that the personalized service and attention our B2B program offers along with competitive prices delivers the best value for B2B clients. If you take online pricing and add the opportunity cost of your salary and benefits in time spent administering a uniform program (ordering, getting items embroidered, etc.), we believe our pricing and the service of having The Uniform Store administer your uniform program is clearly a better value for your business. Our goal is not to be just another E-commerce uniform retailer; but to be your #1 source for student uniforms and B2B uniforms.
If you offer an employee uniform benefit, such as a yearly voucher of a specific dollar amount to be applied toward a uniform purchase, our online B2B sales portal can implement and automate your employee voucher program. This feature is especially helpful if your business has more than about 10 employees. Small businesses can also be accommodated with the online portal or manually without it. At the beginning of your business or fiscal calendar year, employees would be e-mailed a unique voucher code with the current employee voucher allotment amount. Employees can then access our online portal to browse your business' uniform list and place orders. For any orders greater than the voucher allotment, the employee would pay the difference and we would invoice you for the cost of the vouchers as they are used up. Once your product list was set up on our B2B portal, you would simply have to E-mail us an Excel spreadsheet with authorized employee's names and e-mail addresses, and we would handle the rest.
Features & Benefits
If you prefer to do business the old fashioned way with a handshake and building personal business relationships directly with a business owner or manager, then you came to the right place. We've listed some features and benefits below for you as a prospective B2B client.
- The Uniform Store is certified as a SWAM, WBE and WOSB. As such, we can help your organization achieve its supplier diversity procurement metrics. Please click here for more information on our certification designations.
- Eliminate your workload and overhead of administering a uniform program for employees
- Save time and energy not sifting through hundreds or thousands of products online
- Eliminate hassle and headaches; no more checking dozens of websites
- Cheerful, friendly and knowledgeable staff that can reduce your time spent choosing uniforms
- More consistent business image among employees and across divisions, departments and locations
- Prompt, courteous, and personalized 1-on-1 service
- Support a family owned business
- Shop Local; only a phone call away
- Contribute to retaining jobs in your local or nearby community
- Product samples, catalogs; no high pressure sales tactics
- On-site consultations
- On-site scrub shows
- Branding/personalization/logo stitch outs
- Dedicated website B2B client registration and login portal
- Dedicated private product list for your business
- Dedicated slice of online real estate just for your business uniform needs
- Employee or manager phone or online ordering
- Dedicated B2B online ordering form
- Purchase order capability
- Employee voucher capability for yearly employer uniform allowance benefit programs
If you are ready to inquire about implementing an employee uniform voucher program or B2B sales for your office, group or organization, please call our owner, Lisa Beggs, or our General Manager, Cathy Sweeney at 540-678-8711 to discuss your needs. You can also reach us through our Contact page.